Batman Freakout Batman Freakout

This just pissed me off actually.

Yeah, it's smoothly animated but other than that it is just one strip of annoying British audio that served no justice on the front page.

Spider Powers 2 Spider Powers 2

Very fun.

Loved it. And to "Arkell" below me. You are somewhat of a moron because C&H are not the original makers nor own any sort of rights to the look of their characters. They just so happen to use that style. Why don't you be original and in vent a new way of suicide.

Blimp Blimp

HAHAHA

Pause it at the periodic table and read it. Hilarious on another level!

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

It was...

Embarrassingly funny.

Daydream + Daydream +

Ha,

At first I wasn't too impressed or amused but the commentary was very funny. The animation itself has a good style to it as well. Keep it up.

Boing Shoes Boing Shoes

Loved it!

It was rediculously entertaining for a short animation. ha

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Loved it.

Fantastic show of talent. My favorite was the neck twisting.

And yes...I do have bread.

Squeak Squeak

You know,

It's been a while since I've seen such a great fusion of film and animation. Excellent job.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Ah.

Fantastic. Though slightly depressing since you took a new direction with it. I was hoping and expecting some of mine and others audio that you requested and some credit at the end but I noticed neither was there so that was a little upsetting. But artistic and storyline wise it was amazing. Keep it up. =]

SpikeVallentine responds:

Sorry. I changed languages, only German voices were allowed.
Next time I get english speaking war movies then we'll see what happens!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

HIlarious.

Funny stuff. Loved the secret animation as well. I honestly think that was funnier than the ninja Gaiden animation itself.